2 Days 1 Night Kintamani-Volcano, Singaraja North Coast Tours.
This tours program will take you to see a little bit of everything of Bali’s Culture, nature, architecture, Temple, daily life, handicraft. and also to see the different betwen the populer tourist destination in the south of Bali; Kuta, sanur, Nusa Dua and the north to visit Lovina Beach in Singaraja Regency. The lovina beach is very populer for dolphine wacth, Snorkeling, and the beach has a black sand, but also known as Kuta yesterday.
Pick up time from the hotel lobby at 08.00, on the way we will visit the places below:
- Batubulan Village, to see the colorful and exciting Balinese traditional Barong Dance.
- Celuk Village, the village of gold and silver smiths,
- Traditional Balinese House Compound, to see Balinese architecture that is set by Balinese Hindu concept.
- Mas village, the center of intricate and high quality wood carving,
- Ubud Village, to see the painting center and return to the hotel.
- Sebatu Temple, the holy spring’s water temple.
- Tegalalang, terrace rice field.
- Kintamani, the village that is located on the edge of the olden crater over 1200feet above the sea level. There you will have lunch (included) with the view of spectacular Batur volcano with ribbons of black lava and Batur Lake, which was the crater of the ancient volcano.
- Tajun Village: here we will stop for short walk to see local daily life, coffee and clove plantations. Ending and stay for three night at Lovina. Aditya Hotel or other hotel in the same standard.
- Dolphin Tours, Wake up call at 05.45 to take you off shore on traditional “Jukung” boat and sunrise with rating ratio 90%, and return around 08.00, to have breakfast. At 11.00 we will continue our trip to your hotel, on the way we will visit the following places:
- Gitgit Waterfall: The waterfall with the high of 40 meters is located around 15 mint walking down from the main road through the green clove, coffee and fruit plantation, and rice field. And there is a time to have swim
- Bedugul, an attractive mountain 850 m above sea level, serene Lake Beratan fills the ancient crater, with the small temple of Ulun Danu dedicated to “Dewi Danu” ,the goddess of the water “ on a small promontory in the lake.
- CandiKuning, fruit, spices and flower market, and even strawberries.
Puncak, The monkey forest with the view of twin lake Buyan and Tamblingan.
- Pacung, to have a lunch (included) with view of lavish rice fields and mountains.
Tanah Lot Temple, known as sunset temple.Then return to the hotel.